For Sale $4,200,000 - Commercial Building For Sale
Two adjacent properties to be sold as a package.
359 Thames Street
12,737 SF commercial building last used as a restaurant and storage facility.
Three story mill style building built in 1920 and added to with a 2 story brick building and raised wooden deck that hangs partially over the Thames River.
236 FT of direct waterfront.
Parking for approximately 22 cars.
Acreage: 0.536 Zoning: WBR (Waterfront Business Residence)
415 Thames Street
Formerly ‘Garbo Lobster’ distribution center and warehouse used for storing, packing and shipping lobsters.
Two-story 34,700 SF commercial building with 5 loading docks and 1 drive-in door.
- First level has 19,345 SF of storage and distribution space.
- Upper level contains 2,850 SF office space with beautiful water views and 12,505 SF warehouse with 14 FT clear ceiling
heights and access to dock doors on first level via elevator forklift system.
- 220 Volt, 3 phase, 2,000 Amp service.
- Roof new in 2018 with 20 year warranty.
- 640 FT of direct waterfront. 1 boat dock.
- Acreage: 2.09 Zoning: WBR (Waterfront Business Residence)
- Parking for approx. 77 cars
Was an active lobster pound until January 2019 with 10,000 pound capacity.
Live-in-ground and above-ground tanks with an automated seawater pumping system running to & from the Thames River, 504 SF freezer space.